- About SG
- About the Student Government
- Members and Contact
- University Organizational Chart
- Committees and Groups
- Academic Committee (Semester Transition)
- Athletics Council
- Athletics and School Spirit Committee
- Book Store
- Dining Services
- Parking Services, Traffic Appeals
- Student Affairs
- Student Legal Services
- Student Media Board
- Undergraduate Curriculum and Academic Policy
- University Diversity Advisory
- Writing Across the Curriculum
- House of Reps.
- Resolution Archive
- By-Laws (current)
- Constitution (current)
- Security & Safety
- Student Orgs.
- Raider Commons
- Election Results
Graduate Senator Report - Week 9
This past week was the last Graduate Council Meeting of the year. We were able to introduce the new president of the Graduate Student Assembly, James Greening, to the council so that they begin to become familiar with him.
The Graduate Student Assembly has one last meeting this quarter. Our main focus from here until Fall Semester is the Open House/Orientation that is planned for the Wednesday before classes start. Students who are receiving grants were notified last week and we hope to send out a message recognizing the achievements of each of those students!
Happy Week 9!
© 2012 Wright State University Student Government.